Yeah, that's right, I'm not ashamed to brag.
However, to counter my happy effusion, my bank account is $121 in the hole, in part because I went to NYC to see a musical theatre workshop on Tuesday. Goddamnit.
There are many exciting things happening, but I don't want to talk about them on here yet, for fear that I'll jinx myself. Suffice to say that I am in a state of heightened angst and excitement, which is serving in place of food to fuel a destruction binge. No, not drugs - I'm pulling down some plaster around my house. It's therapeutic.
- Line of succession to the British Throne - down to number 484, they're all descended from Queen Victoria. That is a lot of fucking descendents.
- Hacker koan (via Ryan)
- Bloody, farcical Evil Dead musical returns to Toronto. How do I get to Toronto?
- Fight Breaks Out at Boston Pops - I'm betting it wasn't about the music. Although, to be fair, Ben Folds was playing.
- An Amputee Sprinter: Is He Disabled or Too-Abled? "Given the arms race nature of competition, will technological advantages cause athletes to do something as seemingly radical as having their healthy natural limbs replaced by artificial ones?" wrote George Dvorsky, a member of the institute’s board of directors. "Is it self-mutilation when you’re getting a better limb?" Cyborgs, yes! Molly, here I come!
- If you're reading this blog because you know me from the NIN Hotline, or you enjoy the Hotline and have $17 to spare, we're now selling official shirts. There's one in black and one in