Things to do this winter break:
- Continue where I left off on that small business thing I was blathering on about a couple months ago but failed to get off the ground before I became too busy, surprise surprise.
- Record my set of "Variations on a theme by Trent Reznor," a ridiculous late-romantic-ish treatment of "The Frail" for cello and piano. It went over pretty well at my theory class's final performance, particularly the fugue variation, which is extra-ridiculous.
- Work on the house. I've already started - there's only one more wall to drywall in the kitchen (the uber-tall wall, now that the ceiling is vaulted), and in a few hours, I should finally have the second glass block window in the bathroom constructed.
- Practice the cello some.
- Create/memorize dozens of Sibelius keyboard shortcuts. God, I want this so badly.
- Masturbate and torture small animals.