- I had no idea of the real origin of the phrase "the buck stops here."
- Atheists identified as America’s most distrusted minority, according to new U of M study
- Americans, especially Catholics, approve of torture
- Woman With Perfect Memory Baffles Scientists. Why can't I be like that? Or at least a little more like that. Or at least normal. I've been forgetting the dumbest things lately.
- Condensed 'Hamlet' keeps cast hopping. I sound like a twit.
- Independent Lens. THE LOSS OF NAMELESS THINGS. Matt and I saw this wonderful documentary by accident on Sunday night. I couldn't stop thinking about it for days, probably because I'm an actor, and brain damage is my absolute worst fear.
Friday, March 24, 2006
I have PMS. It sucks. I can't get anything done.