POLL: SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I ABANDON LINUX ALREADY AND JUST PUT WINDOWS ON MY PC AT WORK?
• Linux is cool.
• I ought to learn how to use Linux. This is a good opportunity.
• It provides another platform on which to view websites I develop.
• Two words: Crack Attack.
• Multiple desktops.
• It's free.
• I don't have WinXP easily available. I have Win2K Pro, though.
• Fuck this retarded learning curve.
• I can't get Firefox 1.0.6 to install in Mandriva 10.2LE.
• I'm used to it.
• Networking with the other machines in the office will be easy.
• Company time could probably be better spent doing things other than grokking Linux.
• Everyone's on damn Windows these days*. I'd be better off working on a Win PC if I'm developing anyhow.
Ah, shit. I don't know.
* = the last ten years.