- Khyber Pass
- The Stonewall Inn (well, we were at least right next to it)
- Golden Unicorn restaurant
- Island Burgers and Shakes
- Extremely un-Amish Amish Market
- Sam Ash, where I played a lovely cello that made me want painfully
I can't for the life of me remember the name of the Indian restaurant where we ate dinner the first night. It was on St Mark's Place, nestled between about two dozen other Indian restaurants.
I started full-time work at Gamut today! Ah, it feels good. Now if I can just figure out the cheapest way to get the internet working in the back area (I think I need at least 100ft of ethernet cable and a hub), my life will be as near perfect as it can be.